A Safe Haven a multi-award winning pioneer and national private public partnership model in the fast evolving and growing field of behavioral healthcare is seeking an experienced Program Supervisor to join our team.
We are looking for someone who understands the vision, appreciates the opportunity to innovate at the ground floor of an emerging industry and has the expertise to help us grow into a national brand and model that will help influence a new paradigm as a scalable and solutions oriented comprehensive continuum of care addressing the issues of the opioid epidemic, poverty and homelessness
This highly visible position is responsible for providing direct supervisor and leadership of assigned program staff. Key duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implementing long and short range plans for the program unit which provide for improved client service and compliment the mission of the agency
- Ensuring all services provided to residents are in accordance with agency and organizational goals
- Researching and recommending program changes designed to better serve the needs of the community while increasing overall effectiveness
- Conducting Bio-psycho social assessments on residents and partnering with others to design and implement service plans
- Provide training and coaching to program staff
- Developing and implementing work schedules for assigned staff Case Manager Trainees and Case Managers, according to program scope and operations
- Ensuring adherence to program policy and procedures by conducting quality audits of service plans and data
- Creating customized weekly reports and conducting group and individual staff meetings to review client service plans
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with other agencies and organizations in the community
- Visiting social, charitable, and governmental agencies to assist residents and community partners
- Referring clients to appropriate educational services and programs as needed
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university and 3+ year’s management/supervisory experience is strongly preferred. Applicants with 5+ years’ management/supervisory experience in Social Services may also be considered. Experience with Supportive housing initiatives and directives is also a definite plus!
Current CADC and/or NCRS strongly preferred
If interested, please fill out the application form on our Careers page.