||This individual will provide general Information Technology and network support to the organization and its staff.
|ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these duties.
- Respond to IT tickets in a timely manner.
- Manage daily support (assessment, evaluation, maintenance, and repair) for all PC systems (hardware and software) and their peripherals at all branches.
- Escalate and coordinate issues with vendors when appropriate.
- Respond to support issues, questions, comments, and requests in a courteous, timely manner.
- Provide needed information and demonstrations concerning PC and audio-visual system use.
- Keep the Network Manager and Director of IT fully and accurately informed concerning work progress, including present and potential work problems and suggestions for new or improved ways of addressing such problems.
- Attend meetings, conferences, workshops, training sessions, and review materials to become and remain current on the principles, practices, and new developments in assigned work areas.
- Act as a liaison between departments on related technological issues.
- Set up and take down presentation equipment for meetings as needed.
- Maintain client confidentiality according to HIPAA and organization requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
To perform the job successfully, applicants should demonstrate the following skills.
- MS 365 Administration and General Networking Topology knowledge required.
- Ability to:
- Analyze problems and identify solutions.
- Plan, organize, and manage time across multiple tasks and projects.
- Perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with speed, accuracy, and attention to detail under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines.
- Use logical and creative thought processes to develop solutions according to verbal instructions and/or written specifications.
- Understand and follow verbal and/or written policies, procedures, and instructions.
- Willing to quickly learn and use new skills and knowledge brought about by rapidly changing information, software, and technologies.
- Use integrity, ingenuity, and inventiveness in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of IT hardware, including:
- Windows PCs and Apple PCs (Configuration, diagnostics, repair)
- Telephony systems
- Cell phones
- Access Points
- A/V Equipment
- AWS knowledge a plus
||High School Diploma or GED required. Associates Degree preferred.
||Valid driver’s license required.
||2+ years of IT support or MS 365 administration experience required.
If interested, please fill out the application form on our Careers page.