Grounds Account Manager
Grounds Account Manager
A Safe Haven Landscaping has an immediate opportunity for an experienced, Grounds Account Manager. Grounds Account Managers are accountable for establishing, maintaining and exceeding customer expectations, ensuring job profitability through preparation of competitive proposals, efficiently managing multiple landscape crews and maintaining the quality standards of A Safe Haven Landscaping. Experience working with multiple sites and managers is critical to success. Landscaping and/or construction project oversight experience is also required.
- Serving as the primary contact for all maintenance and enhancement activities.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with client for all projects and services.
- Conducting training for installation crews- project planning, scheduling and technical skills. Establishing crew accountability for quality, production standards.
- Identifying and exceeding client expectations through one on one meetings with Engineers, Principals and Facility Managers.
- Preparing proposals, long term and short-term budgets and presentations and serving as the primary project manager for all activities and assisting with project budgets and negotiate enhancement proposals.
- Processing timely billing and job costing data and correlate with standard estimating procedures.
- Developing a quality production team through leadership and hands-on crew training.
- Managing, training and developing staff, establishing and maintaining time records, production schedules.
- Preparing Work Orders, Details, and Specifications.
- Procuring Materials and Equipment, and coordination of sub-contractors.
- Maintaining communication with customers throughout project timeline.
- Developing staffing plans and allocating replacement staff as needed.
- Evaluating performance and preparing performance reviews as needed.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years supervisor experience in Landscape Maintenance or a related field is required
- Bachelors in Horticulture preferred or Associates required, or related field
- State pesticide applicator’s license must be obtained within 60 days of employment
- Ability to stoop, balance, climb, kneel, crouch, lift, carry, push or pull a variety of equipment, tools and materials.
- Ability to work in all weather, below zero, extreme heat, rain and snow.
If interested, please fill out the application form on our Careers page.