||Director of I.T.
|Maintain accepted data governance standards, test, administer, and implement current and new computer database systems to support individual programs and develop strategic analysis for management. The Data Analyst will be under direct supervision from the IT Director
and/or Executive Director.
|ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
|Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these duties.
- Oversee the Salesforce.com, AWARDS, and DARTS systems, assisting all users with problems and
- Maintain subject matter knowledge of system data, recommended workflows, reporting capabilities, and staff
- Coordinates training for existing and new staff members, at all locations, in Salesforce and answer user
- Support AWARDS database management and
- Test companywide programs and databases and make all necessary
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer systems against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification, or disclosure.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and
- Write and code logical and physical database
- Specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- Specify users and administer/restrict user access levels for each segment of database.
- Approve, schedule, and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems and
- Review project requests and report necessity to management by estimating the time and cost required to accomplish the project and analyzing database user
- Develop standards and guidelines to manage the use and acquisition of software and to protect vulnerable
- Create accurate metrics of database data by viewing, gathering, and analyzing the data.
- Document issues and write concise step by step instructions on solutions using flow charts and visual
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, E-mail, database software, and Internet
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to operate/fix everyday office equipment, such as computers and projectors
- Knowledge of databases such as Access, AWARD, Razors Edge, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of contacts and venders
- Must have strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to be attentive to the needs and issues of the organization
- Ability to be creative and work in a mission-driven, community orientated organization
- Ability to see clearly at 20 inches or less
- Ability to work in an environment with frequent periods of moderate noise
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
|Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If interested, please fill out the application form on our Careers page.