||This individual will counsel clients through treatment plans.
|ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these duties.
- Provide crisis intervention using therapeutic techniques.
- Develop treatment plans. Work one-on-one to evaluate circumstances and facilitate direct linkages to community resources.
- Complete individualized treatment plans and daily progress notes.
- Provide evidence-based individual and group counseling while implementing conflict resolutions and self-care strategies.
- Coordinate and supervise care of clients.
- Assist with researching, planning, and implementing new program initiatives.
- Suggest policy and program changes to increase the effectiveness of the unit, meet goals, and/or better serve the needs of the community.
- Maintain records in accordance with agency, government, other funding sources, accreditation, and/or licensing requirements.
- Communicate with external referral resources and outreach services.
To perform the job successfully, applicants should demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong coordination, organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Keyboarding.
- Ability to remain calm in crisis, hostile, or disaster situations.
- Able to work well independently and in group settings.
|Education and Experience
||Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in behavior sciences or social service subject area.
One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
||Project Management Certificate preferred.
Must have at least one of the certificates listed below:
- LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)
- MSW (Master of Social Work)
- LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
If interested, please fill out the application form on our Careers page.