A Safe Haven, a multi-award winning pioneer and national private public partnership model in the fast evolving and growing field of behavioral healthcare is seeking Experienced Case Managers. The Case Manager is charged with coordinating efficient, equitable and client-centered care designed to move individual and families from homelessness to self-sufficiency.
Do you have experience performing the following duties?
- Participating in the intake process for new clients using the AWARDS database system
- Effectively writing case notes, letters, reports, maintain documentation, admission notes and complete required forms
- Maintaining records and case file related correspondence
- Referring clients to resources as needed to meet the objectives of the clients Individual Service Plans (ISP)
- Providing assistance to clients as designated in the Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Effectively de-escalating and resolving client conflicts
- Preparing and presenting a wide variety of targeted reports designed to summarize client interactions and activities
Do you possess the following Qualifications, Education and Experience?
- Bachelor’s Degree, highly preferred
- 2+ years related experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and E-mail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to talk to others to convey information clearly and effectively
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing client services
Are You seeking a competitive total compensation package?
A Safe Haven offers a comprehensive Employee Benefit Package that includes Medical coverage through Blue Cross, Blue Shield of Illinois, we offer PPO, HMO and HSA options. Dental coverage through Guardian and Vision coverage through Eye-Med. Additionally, we offer Free Long Term/Short Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death and Disability coverage and Flexible Spending Accounts. We also offer affordable Supplemental Life Insurance up to 100K and Allstate Voluntary Critical Illness and Accident insurance. Save for your future by enrolling in the Slavic 401K Savings program which offers a short waiting period and monthly entrance into the plan!
We also offer BLUE365 a comprehensive wellness program, 24/7 access to the Workplace Solutions Employee Assistance Program (EAP), FinFit Financial Fitness, LifeLock Identity Theft Protection services and Pets nationwide Pet Insurance!
We offer 8 paid holidays and generous Paid Time Off benefits!
If interested, please fill out the application form on our Careers page.