While financial contributions allow us to allocate resources where the need is greatest, we do accept in-kind donations. We are in need of the following:
- Pillowcases (white)
- Twin sheets (white)
- Twin fitted sheets (white)
- Towels (white)
- Washcloths (white)
- Soap/Body wash
- Feminine products
- Shaving cream (men)
- Baby wipes
- Baby shampoo/wash
- Crib sheets (white)
Clothing (all must be new with tags in order to be accepted):
- Dress shoes (men and women)
- Seasonal clothing (i.e. hats, gloves, scarves for winter)
- PC Desktops, Intel Core i3, i5 and Core i7, generation 5 and above)
- Monitors 21″ 1920 x 1080
Large Storage Bins
New Kitchen Equipment (link: https://u4g.com/need/fuel-for-food)
New Transportation (link: WAITING)
- Food Pantry
- Pantry Prep
- Painting projects
- Urban Garden
- Education projects (i.e. teaching a class, offering expertise)
- Workforce Development projects (i.e. interview skills)
- Individual project
- Clerical work
For infection and pest control reasons, we require all donations of fabric items to be new. We are also accepting financial contributions to allow us to purchase new blankets, bedding, mattresses, and plastic mattress covers.
- You do not need to have a PayPal account to use your credit card.
- It’s the most secure way to protect your information.
- It costs us less than alternatives–and if you add 3% to your donation, it costs us nothing.
A Simple Way to Donate $5
Visit www.makeitbetter.net and subscribe to the Better Letter,
and Make It Better will donate $5 to A Safe Haven!
You can mail a check to: