Our workforce development programs provide life skills, soft skills, job readiness training, on-the-job-training, internships and job placement services. State and City professional certification programs are available.
A Safe Haven considers employment to be critically important to the long-term success and stability of those served by the organization. We provide an array of service offerings that include:
• Individual employment assessment;
• Support in developing an individual employment plan;
• STRIVE Work Readiness Training;
• Skill training in culinary arts, housekeeping and pest control;
• Paid work experience with on-the-job coaching
• Private sector based transitional employment;
• Referral to interviews with hiring employers;
• Long-term follow-up and retention coaching.