JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer / Webmaster
This position is primarily responsible for Graphic Design of digital and print marketing materials; and ongoing analysis and monitoring for the design and production of coding for the organization’s websites.
Position: Graphic Design/Webmaster: This position is primarily responsible for Graphic Design of all Collateral & Event Materials and ongoing analysis and monitoring for the design and production of coding for the organization’s websites.
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proven Website Management experience.
• Experience of running and evaluating online marketing campaigns, which will include the management of Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns_
• Knowledge of HTML Web technologies and applications.
• Experience with WordPress.
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office).
• Expertise in (Photoshop and Illustrator) or GIMP.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and other web statistics tools.
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
• Technical support and troubleshooting skills.
• Video editing software experience
• Knowledge of PC software, hardware and network essentials
• Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint and Citrix client environment
If you are interested in this position, please Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please use Subject: Graphic Designer/Webmaster Position