A Safe Haven a multi-award winning pioneer and national private public partnership model in the fast evolving and growing field of behavioral healthcare is seeking an Experienced, Dynamic and Visionary Chief Operating Officer (COO) with an Entrepreneurial Spirit to join our Executive Leadership Team.
We are looking for someone who understands the vision, appreciates the opportunity to innovate at the ground floor of an emerging industry and has the expertise to help us grow into a national brand and model that will help influence a new paradigm as a scalable and solutions oriented comprehensive continuum of care addressing and solving the issues of the opioid epidemic, poverty and homelessness.
The COO is charged with directing, implementing and executing operational strategies designed to exceed organizational goals and objectives, while providing the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure proper systems, procedures, policies and controls are in place.
We offer an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional with a proven track record of creative problem-solving and change management to join our highly focused and mission-driven organization. If you are a problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment where you have the ability to drive change and influence others, then the COO role is for you.
The COO Drives Operations by:
- Developing in collaboration with the Executive team, an annual operating plan that supports the organizations long term vision and strategy.
- Spearheading the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Evaluating operational performance by analyzing and interpreting data, metrics, trends and accurately assessing competitive strengths and opportunities.
- Developing a culture of people who have an entrepreneurial spirit, value collaboration and commitment.
- Remaining abreast of changes in laws, policies and standard practices that impact business operations.
- Leading staff in audit preparation, compliance with all applicable regulations and maintaining positive relationships with funders and regulatory agencies.
- Planning, preparing, controlling, monitoring and forecasting departmental direct and/or indirect budgets.
- Managing and evaluating the performance of division and department staff.
- Driving the organization to achieve and surpass business goals and objectives.
- Focusing on standardization and replication of successful business models.
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance or related discipline required.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer.
- 10 plus years in Operations management with progressive responsibilities
- Experience in the Non-Profit Sector is a Plus.
- Experience in Banking and government financing, Business and social business enterprise, Affordable Senior Housing, healthcare and behavioral healthcare, Medicaid and private insurance, Franchising and/or scaling a business, a definite plus.
- Proven ability to navigate competing priorities within the business and deliver exceptional business results.
- Competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with effectiveness.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and strategic planning experience.
- Advanced aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
If interested, please forward your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to: