To assist in providing client services in a wide variety of fields, such as psychology, rehabilitation, housing, education, employment, and/or social work, including support for families.
- Provide assistance to clients as designated in the individual service plan
- Ensure that case files and notes are complete and audit ready at all times
- Maintain records and case files, including documentation such as individuals’ personal information, services provided, and relevant correspondence Conduct room checks to perform headcounts and ensure clients are following protocol
- Weekly meetings with clients to discuss policies and procedures and give general updates
- Effectively communicate any incidents and/or crisis information to supervisors immediately
- Escort clients throughout the facility when necessary
- Resolve client conflicts, escalating them to management when needed
- Perform a weekly room sweep to check for contraband and any prohibited items
- Monitor clients during meal hours to make sure that seating is accurate
- Monitor medication for residents to ensure all residents receive the correct medication
- Meet with program manager daily and submit a daily shift report that includes all tasks performs as well as any issues that arise during a shift
- Conduct Bio-psycho social assessments on new residents and perform quarterly updates as needed
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and encourage them to maintain a positive attitude
- Provide team member(s) with brief overview of what happened throughout the day
- Assist in data entry for computerized client tracking
- Effectively write case notes, letters, reports, maintain documentation, and complete required forms
- Analyze information pertaining to individual service plans and clients progress
- Monitor clients’ progress to ensure that goals and objectives are met
- May be asked to work late during busy periods to ensure completion of duties
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing client services
- Ability to make sound judgment calls
- Effectively communicate with staff and residents of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- In order to successfully perform the essential responsibilities of the job, one must possess the following computer and program skills:; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, E-mail, and Internet.
3rd shift – 11:30 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
If interested, please fill out the application form on our Careers page.